Tuesday, April 10, 2012

tera power leveling then a friend told me - OTU

129773991386875000_21Moses Chan (information) when your wireless with a Moses Chan, 19 years ago to join the entertainment making movies, unfortunately, every day arrived, he had wanted to leave the entertainment circle. Worse is Moses Chan was owed $ 100,000 cards, poor to no money to ride, but he still sticks to make money, won't accept her mother's financial assistance. From small to large, entertainment and I are so interested, so the oChau returned in 1993 and joined a film, learn to play, even if doesn't matter does play a small role, but the dream reality are two different things, why should others give you the opportunity to do, who you are? I tried out of work for six months, then I'll have dinner, so after switching to a model, occasional actress, so she was doing, it can be said that the film does not know whatIt's about, felt empty, until the TV is the pursuit of the most basic things, my film days, say I want to leave every day! Although my mother was worried about my career, I often want to give money, but I don't, I have been with my mom said no, I earned back to their feet. I would like to learn what is life, because I know do not oweOthers, without being the recovery of money, is not going to know how to finance. I was a good practice-oriented person, do not tell me what the theory, I have to rely on their own to explore from the experience. Can't ride the 200 block of four days I tried the card in another few days tera gold, the situation is quite serious, previously due to the more than 100,000 people, was poor to nothing, even the car is supportedNo money, so the subway can't sit, walk from Mong Kok to Tsim Sha Tsui, Central, take two pieces of ship to, then go to the Causeway Bay! Why does owe people money? Is fame, tired, and money to buy something, think it is a power, with or without the money, just flowers, found after an accident tera power leveling, don't have the money to do it? I'm going to do MLM, but because selling things and against friends, slowly becomingReality, lose yourself, then a friend told me, I didn't know how to reflect on their own tera power leveling, abandoned pyramid scheme. I met after the previous managers make-a-wish, he said help me contact TVB, TVB is my last step to, if you can't let it go, I also joined TVB minute began to study acting. Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment